Musical Action RPG AereA Coming to PS4, XB1 and PC This Summer
ByDate: Apr 20 2017 Views:
SOEDESCO is now adding AereA, its second original Soedesco IP, to its repertoire. AereA will be available in a boxed, special edition and on digital storefronts for the PC, PS4, and Xbox One on June 30th. AereA is a music-themed, action RPG where you command four characters as they embark on a quest to return the nine primordial instruments to their rightful places and restore balance to the world of Aezir. Watch the trailer, which includes excerpts from the Custom soundtrack.
Along your quest to save Aezir, you'll assemble a party of four characters, each with a set of harmonious, music-themed abilities and weapons. There's Wolff, the archer, whose weapon is a harp; Jacques, the knight with a cello as his sword and shield; Jules, who channels magic through a lute; and, finally, Claude, the gunner whose weapon is a trumpet. Each character can be controlled by you as the player or cooperatively with up to three friends in local co-op.
To help bring the world of AereA to life and really tap into the music theme of the game, Soedesco is teaming up with 'Broforce' composer Deon van Heerden for the game's original soundtrack. Van Heerden is an award-winning videogame and trailer composer. Recently, the music video for 'Broforce' won a Golden Trailer award for most innovative advertising for a video game, which featured Van Heerden's song 'The Ballad of the Rambro.' In the AereA soundtrack, every Boss in the game has a specially themed instrument and each Boss has its own soundtrack featuring that instrument. The retail version of the game will include a full copy of the game's original soundtrack as a Special Edition.
- Enjoy the beautiful music by 'Broforce' composer Deon van Heerden
- Lose yourself in the beautifully hand-drawn graphic style in 4K resolution
- Play as 4 different musical themed characters, each with their own unique set of abilities
- Fight 9 unique bosses, inspired by a specific musical instruments
- Explore multiple islands with a wide variety of biomes, enemies and puzzles
- Switch to local 4-player co-op to form a team with up to 3 friends at any time
Interested gamres can check its official website to learn more details.