By hansnow Date: Mar 07 2017 Views:
Today, WEBZEN soft-launched a new pixel hero RPG, Knight Fever, in Canada and Germany. Knight Fever is a retro-style RPG, featuring fast-paced casual gameplay and intense strategic battles. A sequel to Buff Knight, the massive hit and 2014 Korea Indie Game winner, Knight Fever allows players to delve into the world of swords and pixels while battling numerous monsters to protect each lane.
• Rediscover a blend of genres in one game! Set in a medieval fantasy realm with a nostalgic, retro style and quirky overtones.
• Engage in a hero's journey! With a story chock-full of silly and whimsical antics, follow a hero's quest to knighthood while he battles to slay the demon lord and his army!
• Form the ultimate team! Meet adventurers along the way and have them join your party!
• Battle hordes of enemies! From slime to orcs, all the way to nefarious, unspeakable beasts, the hero and his companions will never catch a break!
• Enhance your hero! Each hero possesses a number of abilities that they can use during battle.
• Achievements and leaderboards! Track your growth with a plethora of achievements and earn rewards!
Download this game here:
|Top 5 Upcoming Mobile Games Worth Your Time|
|Five Recommended Mobile Games for This Week|
|Free Platform Games like Super Mario Run|
|ArcheAge Begins Closed Beta Is Live|
|Five Latest Action Mobile Games for This Week|
|Logres: Japanese RPG - English Version CBT Coming in April|
|Mobile Fantasy RPG Bravely Default Fairy's Effect Goes Live in Japan|
|The King of Fighters World Revealed A New Character|
|Land of Glory Coming Worldwide with a New Name As Crusaders of Light|
|Logres: Japanese RPG - Top-grossing JRPG Launches Beta Test for English Version|