By hansnow Date: Mar 07 2017 Views:
Today, WEBZEN soft-launched a new pixel hero RPG, Knight Fever, in Canada and Germany. Knight Fever is a retro-style RPG, featuring fast-paced casual gameplay and intense strategic battles. A sequel to Buff Knight, the massive hit and 2014 Korea Indie Game winner, Knight Fever allows players to delve into the world of swords and pixels while battling numerous monsters to protect each lane.
• Rediscover a blend of genres in one game! Set in a medieval fantasy realm with a nostalgic, retro style and quirky overtones.
• Engage in a hero's journey! With a story chock-full of silly and whimsical antics, follow a hero's quest to knighthood while he battles to slay the demon lord and his army!
• Form the ultimate team! Meet adventurers along the way and have them join your party!
• Battle hordes of enemies! From slime to orcs, all the way to nefarious, unspeakable beasts, the hero and his companions will never catch a break!
• Enhance your hero! Each hero possesses a number of abilities that they can use during battle.
• Achievements and leaderboards! Track your growth with a plethora of achievements and earn rewards!
Download this game here:
|Top5 Asian High Quality Mobile Games|
|Five Recommended Mobile Games for This Week|
|Five Sci-Fi/Space Mobile Games that You Can Try|
|Four High Quality Action Mobile Games Recommendation|
|Lineage 2: Revolution will be Launched Worldwide|
|ArcheAge Begins Closed Beta will Kick off on Mar.23rd|
|New Trailer Released for Lineage M Showing Classic Gameplay|
|WEBZEN Soft-Launches New Mobile RPG Knight Fever|
|War of Rings Deploys Onto iOS And Android In The Philippines|
|Mobile Fantasy RPG Bravely Default Fairy's Effect Goes Live in Japan|