Tree of Savior Valentine's Day: Playing Cupid
ByDate: Feb 13 2017 Views:
As Valentine's Day coming, IMC Games held an event for all the Tree of Savior players -- Playing Cupid!Craft boxes of Valentine Chocolates and help a friend conquer the heart of her beloved for a roster of sweet, sweet rewards in our new Valentine’s Day event. See below to find out how to participate.
1. Event Period
- From: scheduled maintenance on February 14, 2017
- From: scheduled maintenance on March 7, 2017
2. How to Participate
- Go to Klaipeda or Orsha cities and purchase a recipe for Valentine Chocolates from the Girl in Love (she will be near the Wings of Vaivora NPC). Recipes can be purchased for 1,000 Silver each. There is no limit to the number of recipes you can purchase, but only characters of levels 50 and up can purchase them and participate in the event.
- Defeat the final bosses in instanced dungeons and missions to obtain ingredients for the chocolates. Chocolate ingredients can ONLY be obtained from final bosses in instanced dungeons, mercenary missions and the Former Fantasy Library. Chocolate ingredients CANNOT be obtained from bosses in guild raids, Earth Tower, Saalus Convent missions or field bosses.
- You will need one of each ingredient to craft a box of Valentine Chocolates:
- Recipe - Valentine Chocolates x1
- Cocoa Powder x1
- Refined Sugar x1
- Whipping Cream x1
- Chocolate Mold x1
- Give the completed Valentine Chocolates to the Girl in Love. Every time you deliver a box of Valentine Chocolates, she will reward you with a Gift Cube containing a random prize.
- Also, after reaching a certain number of total Valentine Chocolate boxes given to the Girl in Love, you will also receive special Chocolate Cubes with extra gifts!
3. Gift Cube Rewards (one for every box of Valentine Chocolates)
- Big Stamina Pill x1
- Highly Condensed HP Potion x2
- Highly Condensed SP Potion x2
- Movement Speed Potion x1
- Settlement Support Potion x1
- Superior Gem Abrasive (14 Days) x1
- Megaphone x1
- Warp Scroll (14 Days) x1
- Instanced Dungeon Reset Voucher (14 Days) x1
4. Chocolate Cube Rewards (counted by the total of Valentine Chocolates)
1 box = Soul Crystal (14 Days) x10
6 boxes = Keista Restoration Potion Lv1 x10
11 boxes = EXP Tome (14 Days) x4
16 boxes = Keista Restoration Potion Lv2 x10
21 boxes = Zemyna Necklace (14 Days) x1
26 boxes = Keista Restoration Potion Lv3 x10
31 boxes = Enchant Scroll (14 Days) x6
36 boxes = Keista Restoration Potion Lv4 x10
41 boxes = Old Enhancement Card x2
46 boxes = Silver Anvil (14 Days) x2
- Ingredient items are tradable.
- Ingredient items and cubes received from this event will be deleted during the scheduled maintenance of March 7, 2017.
- The total number of Valentine Chocolates given to the Girl in Love NPC are counted on a per-team basis.
- Rewards obtained from giving Valentine Chocolates to the Girl in Love cannot be moved via Team Storage.
- Rewards obtained from giving Valentine Chocolates to the Girl in Love will be automatically deposited in the inventory of the character that gives the chocolates.
- Final bosses in the instanced dungeons and missions mentioned above will drop ingredient items whether defeated solo or in a party.
At the same time, IMC Games also announced the winners of the Fan Art Fest: The Art of Loving, check out the amazing fan arts here.