Hello MMO – Hot New MMOs in February
ByDate: Feb 24 2016 Views:
February always passed so fast. I was still immersed in the mood of Chinese Spring Festival, but now, it's time to work and recommend the excellent new MMOs to you. OK. Let's look back in this month and see how many excellent new games the developers have brought to us. Below are 10 hot new games we collected in this month. Hope you can find the one that you want to try. Feel free to share your thoughts or suggestions on these new MMOs!
10. The Black Death
Like survival games? Here comes a new game you can have a try. The Black Death is an upcoming medieval survival game where players are commoners struggling to make it during a nasty plague. Create your own story from a range of different play styles - become a blacksmith; defend the weak as a knight; or earn your living as a merchant. The wealthier, the richer, the stronger you become, the better your chance of survival.
The dev. team is now gearing up for a release in Early Access in March, but is looking to test out some basic mechanics and server load. The game features Unreal 4, and requires a fairly capable machine.
Key Early Access Features:
- Survive. It's not just the plague you need to watch out for. Hunt, harvest or steal supplies to avoid meeting your end in this harsh medieval world.
- Live. Pick from range of professions to suit your play style. Fight as a Militia or farm as a Peasant – its your choice.
- Fight. Choose your battles wisely. Time your swings and parries, then strike your foes with a unique combat system.
- Explore. Inspired by the landscape of Western Europe, Plague features a 8km2 world with a day / night cycle, animals and a range of characters to interact with.
- Buy. Everything has a price. Weapons, armor, houses and more are all able to be purchased throughout the land. How you earn your coin is up to you...
RuneScape is one of the most classic browser games, and Chronicle: RuneScape Legends, first known as the RuneScapep's upcoming strategy card game, will launch its open beta next month on March 23. It's a chance to write the fate of Legends in a battle of wits, strategy and combat.
In Chronicle: RuneScape Legends, players can choose from four iconic 'Legends' of RuneScape and use their crafted decks of cards to create adventures across five engaging chapters set in the world of Gielinor. A rival player across the board forges their own quests, before the battle-hardened characters take part in a duel for victory. Each Legend has its own characteristics and playing style, deepening the strategies and tactics players can use to secure success.
What's more, the dev. Team is also going to introduce a host of new additions in the upcoming open beta test, including new Legends, the new Dungeoneering mode, skilling, customization and fresh environments to quest through. Interested players can head over to the official Chronicle: RuneScape Legends's website to learn more information.