Strategy Blockbuster Rise of Dinos Landing in Latin America in April
ByDate: Mar 31 2015 Views:
Leading game developer and publisher NetEase announces the release of its self-developed ultimate combat strategy mobile game Rise of Dinos. Latin America will be the first place to see the game in April, the game will both be available on Google Play and the App Store, along with PC download on the launch day.
Rise of Dinos lets you control every move of your Heroes on the battlefield and introduces some amazing new features! You can build your invincible village, prepare your Heroes for battle and play with thousands of other players online! Calibrated for retina displays, Rise of Dinos will plunge you into a fantastic world of Jurassic dinosaur!
- -Create, build and upgrade an undefeatable tribe of Dinos
- -Gather and upgrade Heroes to lead your Dino troops in battle
- -Give your Heroes epic powers and skills to rule the battlefield
- -Team them up and control your Heroes’ actions directly in battle!
- -Battle against players from all over the world!
- -Plan out and defend your village against invaders with towers, bombs, traps and catapults.
- -Create and join powerful Clans to get help from other players
- -Free to play & Dino-tastic!!
NetEase unveils that a new Download button will appear in April for all to download APK file directly on the official website, the game supports Brazilian Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, English and Chinese. NetEase is currently responsible for operating Blizzard's massive games like World of Warcraft and Heroes of the Storm in China. Interested players could also follow the facebook page or twitter page to ge the first hand information on Rise of Dinos, stay tuned!