Asiasoft To Be Operations Partner For Strife in Six SEA Countries
ByDate: Oct 02 2013 Views:
Asiasoft announced to be S2 Games' Southeast Asia Operations Partner for Strife in 6 countries of SEA, including Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia and Philippines. Before that, Strife has got a CN publisher in this PAX Prime.
Developed by S2 Games, Strife is a premier second generation free-to-play MOBA. Here are some of Strife's unique featuers:
- Compete with Enemies, not Teammates – Collaborative gameplay design eliminates battles over resources.designated roles, and player experience issues.
- Fostering Community – Innovative social systems have been created based on a philosophical design goal of creating a truly collaborative, self-regulating community.
- Evolving the Genre – Customizable progression lets players advance in the areas they choose. Select crafted items that suit in-game skills, while pets provide additional customization to complement the heroes’ abilities. Progression is earned, not purchased.
- Deep, Robust Lore – Strife has a rich backstory of each hero’s personal journey.
- Enjoy your Role – No player should feel relegated to sacrificial roles. With visual clarity in team fights and out of combat regeneration, the game is designed so everyone can be active and fight longer.
"S2 Games has developed Strife to be a highly accessible and collaborative multiplayer game without sacrificing the competitive aspect found in MOBA genre," says Sherman Tan, Chairman of Asiasoft. "On behalf of Asiasoft, we are delighted to be S2 Games' Operations Partner in Southeast Asian countries and we are looking forward to bring Strife to our audience."
"Our philosophy at S2 Games for Strife is to create a MOBA utilizing clean sheet design that will appeal to a mainstream audience. We have high expectations for this title, and we needed an experienced, proven leader in Southeast Asia to achieve those goals," says Marc DeForest, Chief Executive Officer of S2 Games. "We are confident that partnering with Asiasoft will propel Strife to a massive audience."
A Southeast Asia Road Tour of Strife will be conducted by S2 Games during Octorber in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Thailand. The game will be introduced to media, cyber cafe management companies and gaming communities in the regions at that time. Hosted by Asiasoft and its country subsidiaries, this is also the first time that Strife playable demo to be available outside of the United States.
Source: Press Release