By liku Date: Sep 25 2013 Views:
Feel the excitement of every pass, shot, and tackle with new touch controls in FIFA 14. Here are some essential tips for getting to grips with the game.
- Never ever tackle a player from behind in FIFA 14. It's just about the fastest way to get yourself a yellow - or worse, red - card in the game. Instead, either position your player ahead of the ball-carrier, or switch with a tap to a player ahead and bring them forward for a precision tackle.
- Don't forget that you can sprint your way out of trouble or into a better position, albeit at the expense of some precision. Hold down anywhere on the screen to get your current player sprinting along the pitch, and move your finger gently up and down the screen to shift direction.
- The new touch controls are going to take a little bit of getting used to in this year's mobile version of FIFA 14, so spend a little bit of time on quick matches before taking on the challenge of tournaments. You can also find a guide to individual maneuvers in the help section of FIFA 14.
- Here's a tip for making a nice pile of cash early on in FIFA 14. The first teams you face are pretty weak, and can easily be beaten with some clever footwork. Focus on passing the ball back, forth and around as quickly as possible, and towards players in open space. This will throw the AI into enough confusion that you should find yourself with a clear shot on goal very quickly. Rinse and repeat to take home the early honors.
- Don't just pass directly to a player. Instead, consider tapping just ahead of the recipient so that they run into space and get ahead of any opposing players who might be jostling their way into position. Just be careful you don't pass the ball straight to the opposition in the process - it's very easily done!
|Fall in Love with Old Hags in Japanese Kuso Game Pure Love Academy|
|Most Highly Anticipated Mobile Games at GDC|
|HD Retina Option and New Content Are Updated in Chain Chronicle|
|Final Fantasy: Space, Crystal Launches in Japan|
|Top 8 Tips, Tricks, and Cheats for Clash of Clans|
|Agent Alice - Wooga’s New Hidden Object Game is Out for Mobile|
|SD Gundam Mobile Shooter Will Be Launching Next Month in Korea|
|League of Angels – Fire Raiders Coming Soon for iOS and Android|
|TOP 5 Classic Mobile Football Games You Should Not Miss|
|One Piece Treasure Cruise: Form Your Own Pirate Crew and Set Sail for Adventure!|