By liku Date: Sep 06 2013 Views:
VIA: Android Entity
Despicable Me: Minion Rush is an amazing endless runner that proved that the genre can be improved a lot. Here to talk about some cheats and tips, a set of hints that will hopefully help your minion get that Minion of the Year award. Below are the Despicable Me Minion Rush cheats and tips to prove it:
- Hit other minions: whenever you see minions, move to the lane near them to hit them – this increases your multiplier, so it’s always a good idea to do it.
- Focus on completing goals: I know that your main goal is to get an endless run in Despicable Me: Minion Rush, but you should also focus on the goals as they reward you nicely, usually in terms of premium currency!
- Keep an eye on the road: No matter what stage you’re in, you should keep your eye on what’s happening in front of you as there are a ton of obstacles ahead and you have to move really fast in order to survive and keep running. If you are completely aware of what’s coming, you will run longer!
- Keep an eye out for the fluffy unicorn! It unlocks an amazing mini-game that can reward you with a ton of bananas. So make sure you get it whenever you see it!
- Use any platforms you can find: do you see something that looks like a launch pad, a platform or something similar? Then use it as it usually sends you high up in the air and gives you some nice bananas.
- Swipe in mind air: don’t forget that while your minion is jumping, you can swipe left or right to adjust the lane you’re on. Do it to save your life!
- Purchase upgrades! From the shop, you can buy a bunch of upgrades (really funny ones too) and use them. By far, the most useful are the Fluffy Unicorn (should be your main priority), followed by Freeze Ray, Minion Shield, Mega Minion and Banana Vacuum. The more you upgrade them, the better they are.
- Buy Costumes: although expensive, the costumes you can buy for your minion also improve your power-up stats, so it’s worth investing in some costumes.
- Connect with Facebook: If you want a bunch of free tokens, connect the game with your Facebook account and you’re set to receive 50 of them. Make sure you do this when you’re prompted by the game, just to be sure!
- Tap fast to make the timer of the “Revive me” counter disappear faster. This will surely save you a lot of time.
- Be patient! Keep playing and be patient! Despicable Me: Minion Rush has a lot to offer, including multiple boss fights and obviously you won’t be able to be a master as soon as you get your hand on the game. So keep on playing and the tokens and bananas will surely start coming too, together with the high scores!
|The Most Beautiful Mobile Games|
|Five Mobile Games Based on Hot American TV Shows|
|Netmarble's Raven Will be Launching Globally This Year|
|Pre-registration for LINE Version of Dragonica Mobile Begins|
|Dragonica Coming to Mobile in May as LINE Dragonica Mobile|
|Fight with Famous Final Fantasy Heroes in Final Fantasy Record Keeper|
|New Character 'Xenon' Joins Pocket Maplestory|
|Recommended Racing Mobile Games You Can't Miss|
|Top Five Mobile Games You Can't Miss - TD Games of Different Styles|
|East Legend - Pre-Launch Event Announced by Com2us|