Marvel Heroes Suits up 1.5 Million Players, Reveals Asgard Zone
ByDate: Jul 22 2013 Views:
At San Diego Comic-Con, Gazillion Entertainment announced that Marvel Heroes has surpassed 1.5 million registered users since launching on June 4, 2013. Gazillion has also announced that the first major update for Marvel Heroes will be hitting servers in late July and revealed details on the first new zone "Asgard", which will be released in Fall 2013.
Marvel Heroes Patch 1.11 is the beginning of a series of game updates this summer which will introduce:
- End Game Additions - New Player versus Player (PvP) and End Game modes will give players an alternate way to experience Marvel Heroes after they defeat Doctor Doom
- Eternity Splinters - A new currency that will offer an alternate method to earn playable Heroes through gameplay
- Ultimate Updates - A new tier of powerful “Ultimate” items than enhance Heroes’ Ultimate Powers
- Human Torch - Players will be able to suit up as the Human Torch for the first time
Marvel Heroes' first new zone “Asgard” will include:
- New Story Content - Set in the realm of Thor and Loki, players will be able to take on new missions and adventures across the world of Asgard
- New Areas - New PvE areas as well as new PvP modes and end-game content to challenge players
- And Much More - More details on Marvel Heroes “Asgard” digital expansion will be revealed later this year!
Marvel Heroes Game Features Trailer