MMOsite Exclusive Interview with Granado Espada
ByDate: Mar 25 2013 Views:
1. Hello, before we begin, may I ask you to introduce yourself to our MMOsite readers?
Hello, I'm Hak Kyu Kim, Chief Producer of Granado Esapada.
2. Granado Espada is a free-to-play Baroque Era MMORPG which was formerly known as Sword 2, can you give us a brief introduction of the game and its background information?
Granado Espada is about discovering new continents during Europe’s Age of Exploration era between the 1500s and 1700's. The Multi character control (MMC) is the most unique feature of the game, allowing players to control a party of up to three characters at a time. The approach to this style of game play makes Granado Espada feel like a hybrid MMORPG and RTS.
Granado Espada has won much acclaim throughout the years taking high honors with the 2006 Korean Presidential Award for best graphics and best overall game. The game continues to have a large community dedicated to its story and character driven presentation.
3. We know that Redbana has launched this game through the T3Fun.com gaming portal earlier this year. So what’s the biggest difference coming to Granado Espada comparing with the previous game?
Our priority for the game under Redbana is to provide consistent and meaningful updates to the game. Granado Espada relies heavily on its characters, so we are going to introduce more and more characters for players to trade and use in battle.
Since re-launching Granado Espada in January, we have also added the "The Final of Montoro" expansion and most recently the Bristia update. On top of that, we're also going to release another large update in April.
There has been a major resurgence of players coming back to the game, so we're working hard to keep them involved with a world of new places to explore, more competitive PvP and intriguing storylines.
4. The latest content update named Bristia has been launched recently, bringing new characters and new map to players. Would you like to offer us more detail about Bristia?
The update also unlocks the once forbidden town of Kielce where new field areas, monsters and quests are plentiful. Through the added quests, three main characters can be obtained as recruited characters; Marchetti, Barrol and Heiran.
Bristia weapons and new items called Artifacts were also added with the update. What makes the Bristia weapons unique is that they have their own basic options so that enchantments are not necessary to obtain high-performance weapons.
5. In our news comments, we can see that our players think well of the game. I guess this is a good start for Granado Espada to make achievements. Perhaps you can tell us some highlights of the game for the players to know more about this game.
Granada Espada's automatic hunting system called ‘Keep Mode’ is a function in the game that players seem to respond to positively. Players can grow their characters and family without the "grind" most MMO's are notorious for.
There are over 100 characters to add to your party of three to control in each battle. This is where the strategy mechanic comes into play, as each battle, monster or dungeon requires a particular mix of characters to successfully defeat each challenge.