Sevencore Will Be Shut Down in April
ByDate: Mar 19 2013 Views:
Not a very long time since Sevencore comes into our views, however, the sad news for both the team and fans comes as the game will be shut down at April. In a post to the Sevencore website, Gala-Net explained the reason for the closure and the close of the service.
The posts writes, “We regret to inform you that we are shutting down the SEVENCORE service because the developer is no longer able to support the game. SSEVENCORE has proved to be less attractive to players than anticipated and thus become unprofitable for the developer to be continued as a game. Without the developer’s support, we see ourselves with no other choice than to close the service, unfortunately."
The developers hope to transition active players by undertaking the following:
- Reimbursing all gPotatoes spent between the 1st of February and today as well as between 30% and 75% of purchases prior to this date;
- Closing the in-game shop with immediate effect while considering making all shop items available for free,
- Keeping the game open until the end of April;
- Boosting experience gain and running events during the final period of the game;
- Encouraging players to migrate to other gPotato games with special enticement packages.
You can read more about the closure on the Sevencore website.