ArcheBlade Second Closed Beta Test Now Live!
ByDate: 01-25-2013 Views:
Korean game studio Codebrush Games today has just announced their second closed beta test for its multiplayer fighting game ArcheBlade. The CBT runs between 24 and 30 January of 2013. The game servers will open for 15 hours per day as below:
10:00 ~ 01:00 (PST)
13:00 ~ 04:00 (EST)
18:00 ~ 09:00 (GMT)
To join the test, go visit www.codebrush.net, and sign up for a simple registration form. (Steam client required to play) ArcheBlade is a third person fighting game that allows users to fight alongside multiple other players in real time. Users control one of several unique personalities based on the Korean fantasy novel 'ArcheBlade'.
"In the 2nd CBT, we added new features such as a new character, a rage skill, a free-for-all map, and etc.”, said Jin, CEO of CodeBrush Games. “And we tried to manage the issues from the 1st CBT like some technical problems and character balancing. Hopefully everyone who participates in the test will enjoy playing ArcheBlade."
Key features of ArcheBlade:
- Multiplayer fighting game - Users can choose from various characters, each with a strong and distinctive profile. Each character uses unique weapons and skills. A total 13 characters are available for now, but there will be more to come.
- Fantastic 3D graphics – built with Unreal Engine 3, which produces the beautiful graphics and the nice visual effects as well as the smooth animation of the game for an immersive experience.
- Increase your skill - ArcheBlade provides a fighting-game-style combo system that uses a configuration of 9 keyboard buttons (w, a, s, d, e, f, shift, alt, and space), along with two mouse buttons. Try to make as many combos as you can, and perform your own special move!
- Battlegrounds - Users engage opponents in several arenas with different objectives. Choose from game modes like team death match, capture the pylon, free-for-al, etc. More maps are coming!
- Steam - Users can take advantage of Steam features such as digital distribution, achievements, community features, automated game updates, in-game voice, and chat functionality.
- Free to play - ArcheBlade is free to play! All you need is Steam ID. Don’t hesitate to invite your friends over to battle. More friends mean more fun.