Renaissance Heroes Open Beta Begins in NA and EU
ByDate: 01-16-2013 Views:
ChangYou today announced that the Renaissance Heroes beta will launch on January 22nd and will continue through the February 6th. The beta will introduce the new European server, several new game elements, including two new characters and maps, as well as a new play mode. Players will also have the opportunity to participate in daily events to win prizes.
Two new characters, Bart and Medici, have joined the four other heroes already in the game. The last Holy Guardian Bart has come in hopes of restoring the Vatican to its original ideals, and vain, aristocratic Medici, has succumbed to his lust for money and power, and hopes to test his mettle against the strength of those that stand before him. Castle Skyros and Atelier in Ruins are two new added environments that players will now be able to explore, and the new Touch Down mode offers an exciting twist to the competitive gameplay.
In celebration of the launch, special events will be held each day throughout the beta, which grants players a chance to win some pretty sweet prizes including a Razer Blade gaming laptop or a GeForce GTX 660 video card.
Features of the game include
- The beautifully re-imagined world of the 16th century Renaissance - Unique characters, maps, and weapons inspired to reflect the atmosphere of the Renaissance.
- Fast-paced competitive FPS - Intense, multiplayer arena based shooting with features such as melee combat, jump-pads, item pick-ups, and various ranged weapons to get the adrenaline pumping.
- No data wipe - All data will carry over to commercial launch.
- 2 new characters, Bart and Medici - Players can choose from any of the 6 unique characters, each with their own attributes and abilities.
- New maps - The beautiful architectural landscapes of Castle Skyros and Atelier in Ruins.
- Competitive head to head action - Battle with up to 12 players in popular game modes such as Team Deathmatch, Seize the Scrolls, and the new Touch Down mode.
- Powered by the advanced Unreal 3 Engine - The highly powerful and versatile engine achieves impressive graphical integrity and a superior first person shooter gaming experience.
- European server is now available!