MLG to Host League of Legends Championship Series Qualifier
ByDate: 11-28-2012 Views:
Major League Gaming has announced a League of Legends Championship Series 3 online qualifying tournament.
North American teams that did not attend 2012 regionals are eligible to register online to compete in the single elimination tournament. Registration will close on Sunday, December 2 at 5pm ET. The two top teams will earn all expenses paid trips to compete LIVE at Riot's Season 3 Qualifier in Los Angeles from January 9-13 where they will go up against 14 other teams for five spots in Season 3.
Note: Players must be 17 years of age by February 8th, 2013 in order to be eligible.
Fans worldwide can watch the action on www.majorleaguegaming.com at 8:00PM ET:
- Thursday, December 6 – RQ Ro8 #1
- Monday, December 10 – RQ Ro8 #2
- Thursday, December 13 – RQ Ro8 #3
- Friday, December 14 – RQ Ro8 #4
- Monday, December 17 – RQ Ro4 #1 – Winner Qualifies for LA
- Thursday, December 20 – RQ Ro4 #2 – Winner Qualifies for LA