Recommended MMOs in April 2010
Date: 04-10-2010 Views:
KeyWords: Bad company 2,Arche Age,destructibility,CB,OB,April
- Summary: Look up recent reports of MMOs, only an news interests me. The MMO Arche Age which was developed by Lineage Creator will get destructibility, too.
Last month I was enjoying Bad Comapny 2 and its Multiplayer when there was no MMORPG to try. The game featuring huge maps, incredible destructibility, powerful vehicles, and excellent sound design. It's a great experience when you find that there's one game combines all of these in this world. So I wonder if there is a similar online game in future. Look up recent reports of MMOs, only an news interests me. The MMO Arche Age which was developed by Lineage Creator will get destructibility, too. (Check the SECOND video). We are expecting more and more new features to be introduced into MMOs. It does not mean we need higher system requirement. :-)
Newbies should have an easier time with this update for starting this launch, Berneo will be a PK-free region! Once the game is officially launched this April 9th, the existing OBT client will no longer be viable. As such, please make sure that you delete the OBT client and install the game using the NEW GAME CLIENT that you can find in their Download page. Keeping in mind that the shotcut keys may help you to fight easily.
Guilds and PvP combatants will now be able to test their might against opponent guilds as the Mine Takeover battle commences this commercial launch! During pre-scheduled times every week, guilds will have an hour to prove their worth against other guilds and claim control over one of Asmara's economic lifeblood! And for the winning guild, the rewards are nothing to scoff at: free mining privileges and 60% of the mining fee paid by players who are not members of the winning guild shall be paid to the guild's master. To the victors go the spoils!
A Fletta gem is compressed Fletta energy. In the world of Karos, the Fletta Gems are used in many different items. By bringing Fletta Gem Shards and other materials to certain town NPCs, players can create powerful Fletta Gem armours and weapons. These special items:
1. Are available to all classes and levels
2. Have six grades, from D (starter grade) to SS, and can be upgraded using Fletta Gem Shards
3. Provide a stat bonus which is comparable to items that can be purchased at the player's level (this bonus does not stack and cannot be customized)
4. Change in appearance automatically to suit the character's class and level 5. Can be traded between players The materials to make Fletta Gem Items can be received as quest rewards, looted from monsters and found through mining and fishing.
Fletta points automatically accumulate in the course of fighting monsters. The player can then choose what to do with these points:
1. Spend them to enhance the character's attributes
2. Save them, to receive a Blessing that boosts experience ? the more points you have saved, the higher the xp bonus
3. Use them to execute powerful high-level skills (once the character has reached the appropriate level and specialization)
Seron Island Screenshot April 2010