Rohan(PH): More Details about The Giants
Date: 11-27-2009 Views:
KeyWords: Rohan, Philippines, detail, The Giants, update, YNK Interactive, Level Up
- Summary: Rohan PH just released a big update - The Giants days ago. It features a whole new race called "Giants" and two brand new 2nd jobs: Savage and Berserker, and also new maps, new quests and new weapons and items. All of these might bring players much more new gameplay experiences.
Rohan PH just released a big update - The Giants days ago. It features a whole new race called "Giants" and two brand new 2nd jobs: Savage and Berserker, and also new maps, new quests and new weapons and items. All of these might bring players much more new gameplay experiences.
Giants are the inhabitants of the cold region Draht, present inhabitants of this region most known to all as “GIANTS” are the present descendant of the old dwellers of Draht. These race of Barbarians have endured much of everything the harsh conditions can offer, extreme cold endless plagues, hostile environment and tribal war's has hardened this barbarian race.
Recently this race has opened its doors to the outside world; their King Rhett Travarre has opened its main city's door to other races. Trading what they have most for foreign basic supplies, skills and knowledge advancements have made this race a formidable adversary for other races.
Their natural physical prowess of height and strength made this race a natural threat in the battlefield, looming over smaller enemies and possessing almost godly strength this Giants can wield even the heaviest Polearms easily. Their biggest threat in the battlefield is the BERSERKER class, while its brother class SAVAGE does the tanking and keeping the enemy at hold.
Shamans of the Blizzard Spirits
Savages provide buffs to allies and debuffs to enemies who venture inside their Totem Castles. Savages specialize in dual sword based skills and are ideal in party play with their area-of-effect attacks and party-wide buffs. Built to switch from offense to defense, and vice versa, in the blink of an eye, the Savages are keys to turning the tide of battle.
Job Change: Savage
Hint: Like all other Job Change quests, this has to be done while you are not in a party. Bringing a friend along (especially someone that can heal) while keeping yourselves not partied will greatly decrease the difficulty of the Quest chains.
Talk to NPC Brayden, located at the northern part of Etton. Inquire about the Giant Warrior: Savage quest
Brayden will instruct you to collect 30 Swampton's Hide from Deep Swamp Varcks, located at the lower right area of Kowarre's Dolmen of Heroes.
The Hides are not 100% drop; you would have to kill several Deep Swamp Varcks before you can complete the 30 needed.
Return to Brayden once you complete this task.
Once you deliver the Hides, Brayden will instruct you to visit the King of Draht, Rhett Travarre. He is located a few steps north of where Brayden is.
The King will instruct you to collect 10 Savage Stone Plate fragments from TT Ghasts.
TT Ghasts can be found within the Outer Circle of Kowarre's Dolmen of Heroes.
Deliver the fragments to King Rhett Travarre once you complete all 10.
After the delivery of the fragments, King Rhett will instruct you to kill 30 TT Mages. They are located within the Inner Ring of the Dolmen of Heroes in the Kowarre Region.
The quest will only register kills if you are not in a party.
Return to King Rhett Travarre once you finish the task.
Savage Skill Set
Savages specialize in wielding Dual Blades, and their strength lies in their survival abilities and faster reaction time. Equipped with helpful Totems, they rend through their target's insides and uses them to their advantage. These “body parts” obtained from their signature skill Extraction; are used to amplify or give effects to their already powerful skills.
Savages perform the role of “Tank” in Parties and TSB Groups
Savage Skill Set:
1. Dual Sword Mastery: Increases basic weapon damage, requires dual swords.
2. Taunt Challenge: Forces every nearby monster to attack caster
3. Rampaging Force: Chance to make normal attacks swing with splash damage,
4. Ferocious: Reduces damage received from critical attacks,
5. Fortunate: Removes stun and movement impairing effects,
6. Monster Mind: Increases damage based on Mkill,
7. Extraction: Chance to get a random body part (Heart, Brain, Gut)
8. Brutality: Increases Strength and Vitality
9. Gail's Shock: Reduces accuracy of enemies around the totem
10. Lunge: Reduces enemies movespeed for a duration if you have Guts item.
11. Gail's Wash: Removes 1 debuff every 3 seconds
12. Desperate Assault: AOE stun
13. Ruthless: Reduces enemy DEF by set amount if you have the Heart item.
14. Gail's Bless: Heals party members around the totem
15. Barbaric Cry: Disable enemies regular attack
16. Storming Cross: Extra 500 Damage with Brain Item
17. Gail's Cry: Increased attack speed for party members
18. Freezing Tornado: Apply damage overtime with Brain, Heart and Guts item.