Hello. This is Silkroad Online.
"Capture the Flag!" in Silkroad Online!
"Capture the Flag!" event will be showing its appearance on Feb 26th, 2008.
Period: Feb 26th, 2008 ~ Mar 11th, 2008 (Two week duration based on weekly server inspection time)
Item: Collect 10 tickets to receive a reward.
1. When a notice regarding the match appears 10 minutes before the start of the match, players will be able to register for the event by talking to So-Ok located in each town. The match will be proceeded every 2 hours.
2. Participants will be summoned to an arena when the match begins.
3. Participants will be proceeding the match with other players of similar level.
When entering the arena, participants will be wearing either red or blue exclusive outfit to easily distinguish allies from foes.
4. The match will be proceeded for 20 minutes. Once the match begins, monsters will be summoned, and certain monster will drop a key. When the dropped key is obtained, the door to a room with the flag will automatically be opened.
5. The team with the flag attached to their flagpole at the end of the match will win. If no team succeeds in attaching the flag to their flagpole, the match will end in a draw.
6. When the match ends, only the winning team will remain. The team that has lost or ended in a draw will return to the town automatically.
7. Members of the winning team will receive 1 ticket in their inventory as a reward.
8. If a participant defeats a participant of the opposite team, he/she will receive 1 ticket. However, this does not apply when defeating a participant with more than 9 level difference. Bring 10 tickets to So-Ok in town, and you will be able to exchange to an item.
[Things to Note]
1. You may only enter the arena under the following situation:
a. You are alive in town
b. You are not wearing a job equipment of free battle cape
c. You do not have a stall opened
d. You are not exchanging items
e. You are not proceeding a movement quest(ie. A quest prohibiting you from using return scrolls and dimensional gates)
2. There will be 5 second delay when attaching the flag to the flagpole.
3. If you die during the match, you will be moved to your camp after 30 seconds, and there will be no experience points penalty regarding the PK rule.
4. In order to receive a ticket by defeating a player of the opposite team, the level difference between the enemy and you must be below 9.
5. In order to receive a ticket after winning the match, there must be at least one empty slot in your inventory. Please make sure to empty a slot in your inventory before the end of the match.